Needed, an Engineering problem solver seeking the opportunity for career growth with an industry leading software company based in Research Triangle Park, NC. Optricity is a globally recognized Supply Chain solutions provider with an innovative small-business work culture.
This Industrial Engineering role requires strong analytical dexterity paired with exceptional communication skills. Project Engineers manage multiple ongoing workflows from kickoff through training and implementation, ensuring timely deliverables for client success. Providing excellent customer support is key to achieving results in the competitive industries Optricity serves.
You will be instrumental in contributing to structure, procedures, and efficiency within the Engineering Department, and adding value to the enterprise as a whole. The environment enables engineers to work closely with cross-functional teams and colleagues to share best practices and continuously improve project outcomes and overall brand.
• Salaried Position
• Paid Holidays and Vacation
• 401K with company match
• Healthcare benefits
• Flexible remote work-life fit policy
• Work closely with industry leaders in a small company setting
• Exciting company in growth phase with the opportunity for rapid career advancement
• Sharing input/ideas/feedback is encouraged; personnel have a strong voice and can influence company decisions and practices
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Logistics
• Three years of professional work experience in warehousing
• Strong Excel skills; competency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to proactively manage multiple projects
• Strong communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
• Excellent time management and prioritization
• Technical aptitude for learning advanced software
• Experience and familiarity with the inside of a warehouse and operational flow
• High regard for customer relationships, managing expectations, and valuing customer's needs
• Ability to work independently to facilitate implementations on site and remote
• Proficiency leading virtual user training and technical support sessions
• Travel may be required 20–50% (valid U.S. passport required)
• Slotting and/or Inventory Control experience
• Lean Engineering certification or exposure to Lean process improvement
• Knowledge of ERP and WMS applications in Supply Chain
• Experience with computer aided drafting CAD software
• Ability to apply Project Management principles from project initiation to close-out
• Data and financial analysis modeling ability
• Exposure to software development life cycle (Java coding experience is NOT required)
• Proven track record of self-development and professional growth
About Optricity Corporation
Optricity offers a platform of warehousing optimization, design and analysis software solutions to enhance operational precision within the workplace.