Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
As Supply Chain Analyst you will play a crucial role in the execution of Stryker South Pacific's Supply Chain strategy. You will partner with key stakeholders across the business to deliver exceptional service to customers and maintain cost control.
Supply Chain analysis and demand/planning support, including purchasing and supplier liaison as well as some administrative support
Developing and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers, regional and global IBP partners to ensure great service is received from our upstream Supply Chain partners
Partner with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure 'voice of customer' is being heard and the business is delivering the required service within in agreed cost control parameters
Work closely with your Supply Leads/Managers to deliver in key process and analysis
Build organisational capability by identifying areas for opportunities and partnering with others to implement constructive change
Skills & Requirements:
Proven experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Customer Supply or Logistics function
Exceptional communication and negotiation skills with a strong customer focus
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with outstanding attention to detail
Commercial acumen with Willingness and drive to continuously lead long-term improvements
Ability to handle large amounts of inputs and data with an analytical mindset
Culture & Benefits
Join one of Australia's (and the world's) Best Places to Work since 2014!
Grow and develop your Supply Chain career with a company that prides ourselves on personal and professional development
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK